Why Newton College?
- are committed to the global education of our children.
- inspire and encourage each of our children to develop a passion for learning.
- provide, within a framework of personalised attention, a quality education based on respect and effort as the essence of our fundamental principles.
- contribute, in a unique and meaningful way, to the preparation of world citizens, characterised by their sense of responsibility and integrity and who furthermore are thinkers and effective communicators with heightened international awareness.
- inspire excellence, stimulate learning and creativity, nurture children to discover endless possibilities, equipping them to carve out their educational and professional journey in tomorrow’s challenging world.
- We genuinely value individuality, enabling children to grow and transform in a way that they find personally satisfying.
- We push our children to reach their full potential.
- Our pupils embark on a wide range of university courses, enabling them to be highly successful in their chosen careers, both here in Spain and overseas.
- Our educational project is complemented by a solid ethical foundation, based on shared values, which is implemented throughout the school and is intrinsically woven throughout all educational stages.
- Our warmth and friendliness reflects the way we relate to everyone. We take great pride in the strong links forged by our relationships within our school community.